Chocolate cake mix, sweetened condensed milk, whip cream, caramel sauce and of course Butterfingers...
1 chocolate cake(can use yellow if you prefer)
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1 jar of caramel sauce
1 small tub of whipped cream
2 Butterfinger candy bars
(Optional chocolate syrup) - I used a chocolate caramel sauce.
- Follow directions on cake mix box.
- While the cake is still warm, poke holes through out cake with a wooden spoon.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk into holes pour rest of milk all over cake.
- Wait 15 minutes then pour the caramel sauce into the holes and over the cake.
- Refrigerate the cake over night so that cake is completely cool.
- The next day frost cake with cool whip.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over the cake.
- Sprinkle crushed candy bars over top of cake.
Will keep in the refrigerator for days.